We accept following payment methods:
- credit card: Mastercard / Visa
- debit card: Maestro / Bancontact
- bank transfer
Absolutely. Simply contact us with the order details.
If you’re a business customer, you’ll be glad to know that we offer bulk discounts on ALL our products.
DR.PRODUCTS is a VAT registered, Belgium registered BVBA. To get a wholesale discount on bulk orders, contact us per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are of the highest quality and are designed for our specifications, including the product mould as well as all packaging.
Can we offer you custom designs?
Yes,we have a professional team with experience in lighting system developing, manufacturing and packaging design. We will help to carry out your ideas into an item that fits all your needs.
That depends where you are getting your products shipped to !
Shipping costs are calculated automatically and shown in your shopping basket during the check-out process.
The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany = € 6,95 / order.UK , Denmark, Austria, France , Liechtenstein = € 15 / order.Switzerland , Spain , Italy, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Monaco = € 20 / order.Poland , Portugal, Hungary, Latvia = € 25 – / order.Norway, Finland, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia = € 35 / order.
Of course. We operate a 14-day, no-hassle returns policy on all orders. See our warranty and return policy or contact us for more information.
We’re really sorry to hear that. Here are some things you can do right now:
- Check that we’ve dispatched your order – we should have sent you an email confirming dispatch.
- Check you’ve provided the correct and complete address – you can check in your order confirmation email, or by logging in.
- Check if the delivery man or woman has left a card if you weren’t home for delivery – your item is likely too large for your letterbox.
- Check if your item has been left with your neighbours or other occupants at the delivery address.
- If your parcel is nowhere to be found, please contact us and we’ll track the order for you for more information regarding delivery status
- Most discount codes are one time use only.
- The discount code you have has a time limit on it and therefore it has expired.
- The discount code cannot be used with any other of our discount codes.
- The discount code may only apply to products in a certain category on the website.
- Have you typed the discount code correctly at the checkout ?
You will soon be able to find all our instruction manuals online for you to download from the product page. For now, however, please contact us and we will gladly send you a digital copy of the manual you require.
Our brand stands for superior product quality and outstanding customer service. That is why we warrant our products against all defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase of the product, unless otherwise mentioned on the manual included in the package.
We are very sorry to hear that ! See our warranty and return policy or contact us for more information.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly used plastic polymer for the outside of our LED products.
It is recommended to charge your LED products once a month at least 1 hour to increase the rechargeable battery life in case you are not using your light regularly.
Just wipe off your LED products with a damp cloth regularly to keep them clean.
Most of our products have Waterproof Degree IP65 which means they are fully waterproof.
Inductive charging (also known as “wireless charging”) is done with a charging station. Energy is sent through inductive coupling to an electrical device, which then can use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
The indicator light will be red when charging, and become green when full charged.